Barilla Holiday Park offers sheltered and friendly camping grounds with lots of things to do for all the family. Enjoy a camping holiday in lovely surroundings, located conveniently close to Hobart.
Come and camp under the stars at Barilla!
Our camping grounds offer:
- powered and unpowered sites
- modern laundry and bathroom facilities
- children's play area
- sheltered BBQ area
- campers kitchen with TV
- broadband Internet access
- linen available
- gas refills
- Beautiful wood-fired pizza at the Café, as well as a range of Valhalla ice cream and drinks.
- Discover some of the great Coal Valley wineries within a few minutes drive, including Coal Valley Vineyard, Craigow, Meadowbank and Palmara.
- Putt and Play mini golf.
- The nearby oyster farm harvests arguably the best Pacific Oysters in the world.
- Hobart Airport is within five minutes drive.
- Two terrific golf courses – including a public course, and a driving range just five minutes away.
- Nearby beaches offer options from safe for littlies to the best surf around.
- Bus service to and from Salamanca Market is available Saturday, (seasonal)